Small but Great

Small but Great

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Turkey, Pumpkins, & Thankfulness


   So, everyone has been doing the “thankful-a-day” posts on facebook and it has seriously warmed my little heart. It has also inspired this blog! So, if you are still reminiscing about November (although December is here and Christmas is just around the corner!!!) this one is for you J.

November 1: Thankful for life. Life that God gave me. Life at all.
November 2: Family. I have the best in the world. Mom, Dad, you rule. Erin, I stinkin love you so         much. AND I have amazing in-laws. BAM!
November 3: A husband that I found early in life to help me through everything and be a strong supporter, encourager, and all around man!
November 4: Susan and Kevin Morris The house we are living in for free!!!  You two are special and generous people. Everyone that I meet that knows you says that you two are some of the most compassionate, amazing people they know. Thank you for all you have done for us.
November 5: My job (making dreams come true). Although I am almost done with working at Davids Bridal, it has been a blessing to me and I have learned SO much.  
November 6: The right to vote (election day!)
November 7: Lamar MO. I love that town.  
November 8: Running!
November 9: Social media (keeping me connected with friends and family)
November 10: COFFEE (The fact that Tulsa has coffee shops)
November 11: Gods plan, cause mine is not as good as I think it is… ever.
November 12: America . I am grateful for my freedom and for those who have fought for it.
November 13: Shelby the stinkin dog
November 14: Oral Roberts University. I am beyond blessed to attend “the most joyful university in this or any parallel universe”.
November 15: Crafting
November 16: God’s word. It never ceases to touch my heart in different ways.
November 17: The seasons (every one is beautiful and has its perks)
November 18:Friends (old and new)
November 19: Free Time (cherish it!)
November 20: Frozen Yogurt
November 21: An amazing home church, Lamar Family Ministries Center (and pastors J) And amazing church away from home (destiny church)
November 22: Thanksgiving. A day dedicated to food and being thankful…  
November 23: Health. My family is healthy, Thank the Lord!  
November 24: High school football. I absolutely LOVE watching my lil bro and relatives play. State Champs back to back! :D
November 25: My past. Without my past I wouldn’t have been led to where I am today and I wouldn’t be able to help people they way I will be able to help them now. Would I make different decisions if I could? Yes. But I am thankful for grace and the ability to learn and move on.
November 26: Hope for the future
November 27: Presents! (giving and receiving)
November 28: My SEESTER (her birthday was this day. 18 Years old… stop it, too weird)
November 29: Perseverance (finals, end of semester, homesick, everyday struggles) Romans 5:3  
November 30: That I have so much to be thankful for, blessed!

Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name.” Psalm 100:4

No comments:

Post a Comment